Two OS City Council seats are on the primary ballot, with a field of eight soon to be trimmed to four (top two vote winners for each seat). Deadlines for the August 3, 2021 Primary Election.
- 7/16/2021 Local ballots mailed. Accessible voting units available at Grays Harbor County
Auditor’s Office for Primary Election (RCW 29A.40.070)
- 7/26/2021 Deadline to receive new registrations online and by mail for the Primary
Election (RCW 29A.08.140)
- 8/3/2021 Deadline for in person registration and voter updates for Primary Election
- 8/3/2021 PRIMARY ELECTION (RCW 29A.04.311)
- 8/17/2021 County certification of Primary Election (RCW 29A.60.190)
- 8/20/2021 State certification of Primary Election (RCW 29A.60.240)
We have voted! This primary is very important and your vote counts – encourage others to vote, also!